The $700,000 lead gift goal is well within sight. We will be collecting lead gifts through April and anticipate reaching—and even exceeding—our goal. God is working in the lives of our very generous congregation.
- March—Designs are solid and estimates are in. Committees are studying the information
- April 8th—Update on Project: Renewal, campaign pledge cards made Available
- April 29th—Completed pledge cards returned
- May 1—Three-year campaign officially begins
- May 20th—Sunday a.m. celebration of God’s faithfulness
- July/August—Potential time frame for major construction to com-mence
Committees, board members, and staff continue to pray through and discern costs, timing, ministry disruption, and steps of faith as they hammer out significant details.
This Easter we are reminded that true Renewal is only made possible because of God’s grace and great sacrifice. He makes all things new. May our small steps of faith—that seem huge in the life our Rush community—be in response to the privilege He has given us to extend his Grace to those around us.