1. Please try and use a simple, uncluttered background if possible and remove anything with words behind you (such as artwork, decor, etc.) as these can appear mirrored backward in the final video. We also prefer video done indoor versus outdoor.
2. Please ensure the lighting is bright enough before sending the video.
3. Please be sure to speak loud enough that we can hear you clearly. Please also speak slow enough that we understand everything.
4. If possible, please leave a second or two in between the sentences that you’re reading. This is important when we edit the video as we will be melding many of these together in different segments. Your prayer may not appear as a whole with all of your sentences.
5. Place your text at eye level so that your head will not be down in the video if possible.
6. Please fill a majority of the frame (at least 60%) with yourself. We want to have some consistency in how everyone will be positioned within the shots. Please feel free to either sit at a table, stand, read from your favorite chair, etc. Be YOU!
Then email to Mike Smith email@example.com. Be part of the collective Scripture reading. Wednesday night is the deadline!