What is the Tribulation and what events will come before?
The Tribulation will happen right after the Rapture. The Tribulation is a seven – year time in which the first three and a half years the conditions of the world will grow steadily worst as the judgement of God is cast against those who refuse to come to Him through His Son Jesus Christ. At the last three and a half years the Antichrist will gain power and will do Satan’s will.
These are some events that the Bible warns about before the Tribulation.
- “Many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ’, and will deceive many” (Matthew 24:5)
- “You will hear of wars and rumors of wars… Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom”. (Matthew 24:6-7)
- “There will be famines…pestilences… and earthquakes in various places”. (Matthew 24:7)
- “They will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake”. (Matthew 24:9)
- “Many false prophets will rise up and deceive many”. (Matthew 24:11)