We strive to walk alongside you as you train your children to love and live for Jesus!
Thank you for checking out Rush Creek! We recognize that we may only be blessed by your children just a couple hours each week. Parents, grandparents and caregivers will always have the most impact on the lives of their children. Yet, we value the time we have with your family.
Here are 10 ways we are committed to serving your family…
- We are committed to fostering authentic relationships and genuine community in a manner that is a vivid reflection of Jesus Christ. This starts with family.
- We recognize that our role is to come alongside parents as they teach the values, virtues, and truths of Scripture.
- We strive to use our facilities to serve families throughout the week—beyond Sunday morning.
- We are committed to share the life-giving message of Jesus Christ and His word; the Bible.
- We strive to communicate this message according to age, stage, and developmental appropriateness.
- We aim to be intentional about each moment we have with your children.
- We strive to provide teaching and tools that encourage you to have meaningful conversations with your children.
- We are concerned about the holistic safety of your children. From the snacks we provide to the physical security that we offer, our goal is to keep your kids healthy and safe while in our care.
- We strive to equip parents with tools and information to nurture their children so that families can grow together and be drawn closer to Jesus Christ.
- We strive to partner with ministries that share these same values, so regardless of the reason your children are on this campus, our goal is to bring light and life to families.